Carol Knapp, Executive Director
180 Milan Avenue
Norwalk, OH 44857
Huron County Development Council - Huron County's LINK to Economic Development
"The Corporation exists to advance, encourage, and promote industrial, economic, commercial, educational and civic development in the County of Huron, State of Ohio, including all municipal corporations located therein."
WHO WE ARE
HCDC is a networking organization with numerous members that promote Huron County as a great place to do business. We welcome any one who is interested in community and economic development in and around Huron County.
The primary focus of the HCDC is the retention and expansion of existing business and industry and the attraction of new business and industry to Huron County.
WHAT WE DO
- Financial Networking and Assistance for Business
- Site Selection for Expansion or Relocation
- Tax Incentive Assistance
- Economic Development Planning
- Grant Assistance
- Community Improvement Corporation Real Estate and Fixed Asset Transactions
- Various Other Services to Help Promote and Grow Huron County, Ohio